That got me to thinking...it would be interesting to show people how to make their own pinball machines. You can go really simple (photo on left) using cereal boxes or all out (photo on right) made of wood. Below are some links to get you started.
How to make a simple pinball machine using cardboard.
For the Rice krispy photo, you will need:
- Cereal box and extra cardboard
- a small soft ball
- Rubber bands
- glue gun and glue sticks
You will need:
- Cardboard Box
- Extra Piece of Cardboard
- Some Thin Cardboard…Like from a Cereal Box
- Rubber Bands
- Strong Cardboard Tube (about 6 inches long)
- If you want to decorate it – decorative paper
- marble or ball-like candy