Monday, February 7, 2011

Crafty Ideas: Green Bay Packers - Super Bowl Champs

I'm not a big football fan though I do like the Super Bowl commercials, half time shows and snacks!  Well, to be honest, I love snacks in general!   I also enjoy being out and about during super bowl sunday because it means NO LINES anywhere, and generally great traffic (because everyone is watchng the game)!!!

To commemorate the winning team, I found a few crafts that were Green Bay inspired...crochet doilies, crochet coasters and patches...slim pickings but hey, it's crafty!  You can visit this site to order these items if you don't want to make it yourself:

Green Bay Packers Crochet Doily:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).