I currently teach the following classes. Each class comes with an extensive handout filled with directions, recipes, ideas and resources. All students are welcome to contact me for any questions they have in their own experimentation after the class!
- Green Cleaning Products - Your home can be sparkling and smell great when cleaning with your homemade green cleaners. Make cleaning fun again by using essential oils that provide a wonderful scent as well as natural antibacterial/antiseptic properties. We'll cover a ton of natural cleaning recipes for all the items in your home that need cleaning, great ideas & tips, and show you how to formulate your own! Take home a sunny citrus scouring powder, fresh and minty window/mirror cleaner, and a multi-purpose bathroom spray.
- Eco-friendly Candles - Learn to make your own candles that rival the ones in stores and are better for you and the environment! No candle making experience required! By the end of class, you will have made your first candles using soy wax and beeswax, and have the knowledge to make more of your own! You will take home a soy container candle, soy votive, and beeswax tapers. You can take this class in Half Moon Bay or in the East Bay.
- Tub Treats- Indulge yourself with all natural treats without spending a fortune or gaining a calorie! That's right, you can create your own spa and aromatherapy experience with the botanical bath salts, tub teas, salt scrubs and bath milks that you make in class! Use essential oils to calm you, or to uplift your spirits, as you soak your troubles away! Come and see how easy it is to make fabulous natural tub-time treats for yourself and for gifts that will PAMPER & WOW your recipients! You will take home an 8 oz. jar of bath salts, an 8 oz. jar of salt scrub, 3 tub teas, 2 milk baths.
- Luscious, all natural Lip Balm, Lip Gloss and Lip Scrubs -Get super soft, beautiful, kissable lips! Learn to formulate your own recipes, and make an exfoliator/scrub for your lips to get rid of dull, dry flakes; luscious lip balm to moisturize and soften them, and lip gloss for added shine. These all-natural lip products smell delicious enough to eat and make your lips pretty and soft. You can make chocolate, lime mojito, organic vegan lip balm, etc. - the possibilities are endless! You will take home 2 lip balms, a lip scrub, and 1 lip gloss.
I also offer small private classes in the areas below (or above), and also one on one lessons or small parties. Contact me for more details.
- Soap from scratch (aka cold process soap) - Need 2 more students.
Put your melt and pour bases away! Using the cold process method, we will make soap from scratch using a pot, water, food grade oils, and more.
- Luxurious Creams and Lotions - Need 2 more students.
Combat dry skin by making lotions and creams right in your own kitchen - it's not as intimidating as it sounds. No experience needed. Now you can create the cream or lotion of your dreams with the right texture, scent, and thickness. You will learn how to make general body cream as well as customizations for your feet and hands. You will learn all about oils and their skin-loving qualities, emulsifiers and preservatives.
- Melt and Pour soap
Make pretty and decorative soaps using melt and pour soap bases. Let your creativity shine as we embed toys in soap, make multi-layered soap, and use fun molds! You will learn basic techniques to take your melt and pour soaping to the next level.
- Three types of body scrubs - exfoliate your skin and get a healthy glow!
- Solid butter products - whipped body butters, lotion sticks and massage bars
- Bath salts and Tub teas