Friday, February 11, 2011

Looking for a Valentine's activity?

I'm making my list and checking it twice to make sure I bring all the materials and tools I need for class tomorrow.  Teaching is a joy for me, but getting everything prepared for the class takes time and planning.  Join me for a natural aromatic candles class in picturesque Half Moon Bay - this is a great Valentine's Day couples activity.  Take the class in the morning, head to the beach in the afternoon, enjoy the sunset, and end the day at one of HMB's romantic B&B Inns or the Ritz Carlton!

Click here to read more on the class and register. I'll take some pictures during the class and post afterwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).