Friday, February 18, 2011

Calling all Germaphobes

Yes, that's me too.  If you're sick, I will seriously run the other way because I hate to admit this but my immune system is poor.  When sick people look at me for just a second, I will catch their cold - no contact necessary!  So, when I saw this, I thought it would be neat to feature on the blog. 

Click here for more details


What do you think it is?  If you guessed a cell/smart phone, electronic gadget sanitizer, you're right!  Just drop in your high tech toys (I suppose crafty toys like hole punchers, glue guns, and the like could be thrown in here too - to fit the crafty mission of this blog!), and they are zapped by UV light which safely zaps up to 99.9% of certain surface bacteria on your phone.  Bacteria that are killed by the UV rays from this gaget include:  Streptococcus, e. coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Listeria monocytogenes.
By killing the germs in the first place, you are less likely to get sick.  No fuss, no mess.  Get yours today!

Note: this is not a paid advertisement.  And I am not receiving any money from promoting this product.  i just think it's cool.  Will I get one?  Hmm...maybe I will give it to someone who lives with me so I can use it:, too:-)  .  Right now, I use the sani-wipes that are all over our office to keep my phone clean.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).