Friday, January 14, 2011

What do I do with old greeting cards?

We had a stack of greeting cards and I re-cycled them creatively.  Some became gift tags using my handy dandy paper puncher, others became new greeting cards (if the back side doesn't have writing, you can cut it out and fix it on a new blank card, others became bookmarks.  I'll post pictures of some of these soon - part of the problem is I gave a bunch away before I took pictures of them.  Note to self: photograph first before gifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).