Monday, January 10, 2011

RE-organization

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Ours was focused on re-organization (part 1).  My fellow craft enabler Judy shared a very timely and drool-worthy photo for those of us trying to get our crafts organized.  Judy makes and sells lovely cowls and neckwear – check out her lovely creations at her etsy shop!  I love the way she organized her yarns, books, magazines and needles – a one-stop craft haven.  I definitely could use something like this for my crafts, which are organized neatly but stored in different locations around the house (basically wherever I could find room).  It would be nice to have everything in one place (hint hint to hubby).   Thanks Judy for sharing your great storage solution.  If any of you have other ideas, please send them my way!  If or when I do get one of these, I’ll be sure to post a photo.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).