Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mouse in the House

My ten-year-old friend Annie sent in this photo of her cute blue mice!  She is quite the crafter – not only does she knit, but she also sews.  Her grandma recently taught her and she has been on a sewing spree – making mice, hats, stuffed pizzas, and more.  She took a photo of these blue mice to share with you all.  Quite the entrepreneur, she sells her creations to her classmates.  One of these blue mice is 50 cents, and she has sold six so far.   If you would like one, let me know and I will send her your contact details.   I’ve created a new crafty photos section and will post this there soon.
Adorable blue mice

No sharpie markers here - The eyes are sewn on! 

2 comments:

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).