Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Bloom water color Note Cards

My mother in law sent me this series of wonderful spring bloom flowers.  She's a professional artist who uses watercolors to bring landscapes and buildings to life.  She sketches and paints on location and some of her most popular works involvescenes in England, Italy, France as well as the Hotel Del in Coronado/San Diego.  I was lucky enough to receive a series of spring bloom watercolor cards.  The watercolors are attached to luxurious papers - some made from hemp, others from sugar cane, recycled fibers, and recycled paper.  I will be sending notes in style!  Will you be a lucky recipient?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).