Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let it Snow! (in the desert)

I've been so slammed at work that I haven't posted for the last few days.  I'm getting back on track with some new projects to post.  In the meantime, I wanted to share with you a snow picture - Believe it or not, I was in Arizona from Feb 20-28 (and didn't miss a blogpost beat!)  It snowed on Sunday, Feb 27!  In the desert!!  Here's a picture - what does it have to do with crafts?  My friend David made a snow-boy!  It's a snow-boy because it's a short snow man.  And it's an organic one - organic Blueberries were used for eyes, and mouth, and the nose was an organic carrot. The arms are made from twigs.   I'm a little excited about this because it was my first time in a real desert with super tall cacti the size of trees, and a snowfall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).