Sunday, March 6, 2011

Place your heart on a card

Our dear friend Kelly made us this card.  I like how she uses two thumb prints to form a heart - very creative!  She is an artist after all, who makes amazing original oil paintings  Check out her website and let me know what you think.  I really like her artist statement, and her portraits are very colorful, vibrant, and full of life - you can understand the emotion being conveyed without any words.  She is represented by Timmons art galleries and you can view more examples of her fine work there.



I may make a few cards like this, and also think it would be fun craft project with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).