Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recent products with lemon essential oil

I've been on a lemon kick lately - summer seems like a great time for lemons.  Here's a recent lemon poppy seed body scrub that I've made.  Yes, I used real poppy seeds as they work great for texture and are a natural exfoliant. 


Lemon poppy seed body scrub

And here's a lovely jar of lemon-scented botanical bath salts with rose leaves, lavender buds, organic oatmeal, and a custom blend of epsom, dead sea, and sea salts - yummy for your skin!  I love to soak my feet in bath salts, rub them down with a foot scrub, and then slather on rich moisturizing cream for a foot-pampering treat.
lemon botanical bath salt

You can learn to make these products and more at my next tub treats class in November!  They make great hostess, housewarming, thank you, holiday, or just-because gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).