Tuesday, June 14, 2011

my NEW cactus garden

How many cacti gardens can a girl have?  Apparently two dish gardens are not enough!  I decided to convert one of my empty patio planter boxes into yet another cactus garden, and I totally love it!  Dad gave me the two cacti on the ends - these had fallen off some of his cacti and rather than throw them away, he re-planted them in a container.  One thing I love more than plants are recycled plants! 
The two moonstone cacti and the center ET fingers cacti I got from Lowe's.  I also bought cacti soil to ensure that the cacti would thrive.  I planted these over Memorial day weekend and so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).