Monday, December 5, 2011

website updates...

While I (try) to post frequently, posting is completely different from updating.  I update the sidebars when the new class schedule comes out.  I don't do it frequently enough such that it is second nature to me and each time I update it, it takes longer than I want - mysteriously links don't work or they re-direct to the wrong place, or the font jumps to a different style that I did not select...the list of things that go wrong seems endless. 

Anyway, with that said, I have updated the sidebar of classes and my new classes for 2012 are posted!  I am thrilled to be teaching melt and pour soap, which is one of my new classes for this semester.  And as usual, I will teach the ever popular candles class and a tub treats class too!  I hope to connect with you in one of my classes or on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).