Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday morning farmers market

Love how these butternut squashes stay warm!  Those ear muffs and knittted caps are way too cute! This clever display made me smile, and now I want to go buy a bunch of butternut squash and knit cute little accessories for them!  What about a scarf with leftover yarn?

Photo by Weezie

 
I didn't get the squash but I did get some colorful flowers and made a small litlle bouquet for my neighbors.  I may need to take a flower arranging class but I think that's not bad for an amateur.  
Anyway, here's a picture to wish you a "happy Saturday"!


Photo by Weezie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).