Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Going Shopping...

I found a gift certificate that I received as a door prize at last year's Nova Studio partyFrom Nature with Love donated the certificate, and I am lucky that they are having a 50% sale right now on select oils.  I really like From Nature with Love because they have a great selection of organic oils, and really hard to find and exotic oils like murumuru butter, pequi oil, black currant seed oil, tamanu, etc.  These can be hard for crafters to get in small sizes but they have a great selection.  Looks like I will be getting argan oil, lime essential oil, pink grapefruit essential oil, and peach kernel oil.  The Neem oil, pumpkin oil and pomogranate seed oil also look interesting.  If you have any suggestions on what else I should get, let me know! 
Lori and the pre-party line from last year's party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).