Friday, April 22, 2011

Spice Up Your Life

I recently obtained some bulk spices - white pepper and curry powder from Malaysia to be exact.  While I love to use spices to liven up my food, the quantity here is way too much for me and I wanted to share this with others.  I purchased some spice bottles, and began the bottling process.   I should have gotten smaller spice jars so I could share with more people but oh well.  It was a fun and quick project.  I also have extra spice jars so I may do this again. 


Empty bottles and spices

Filled, sealed, labelled and ready to gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).