Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Welcome back!

First of all, I am so embarrassed and sorry that I have not kept up on my blog.  It's not for lack of things going on but maybe too many things!  I have been traveling, entertaining, and crafting...I will post photos soon of recent trips, and also fun soaping projects, and this crazy swap I hosted!  I will also update the right bar with new classes through June 2012!  I have one more class this year in December...
Photo from Photobucket - if you took this, I'd be happy to give you credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).