Friday, September 13, 2013

Floral Fridays - Lunch at the Solbar

Lovely succulent accent 
Recently we took a trip to Napa since it had been a while since we ventured in that direction.  The Solbar cafe was highly recommended so we thought we'd give it a try.  The food was something to write home about (so I'm writing about it on my blog!) and I also really loved the simple succulent floral accent at every table.  Yes that is the Floral Friday tie-in!  I was inspired to create my own simple succulent arrangement (photo to come in a future post).
Petrale sole fish tacos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).