|Materials needed for the project|
- pom pom balls - in angry bird colors: red, teal
- wiggly eyes
- small scraps of felt (yellow, black, red, teal)
- wooden sticks to help apply the glue (if you are not using a hot glue gun)
- magnet backs (optional)
1. cut shapes from the pieces of felt - triangles for a beak and thin rectangles for eyebrows, and a squiggly cut for the comb on the bird's head, if desired.
2. glue the eyes, beak, eyebrows, and comb on the pom pom ball
3. if desired, glue the magnet backing onto the pom pom ball also.
4. let dry for 15 minutes and enjoy!
|Finished Angry Birds on the white board|