Friday, April 13, 2012

Bento Friday



I recently got a new divider plate lunch box.  Even though I do have a lot of food containers, they seem to disappear pretty quickly also - sometimes they break or crack, or people borrow and don't return them, the dishwasher eats them, the mister leaves them at work and other people adopt them, etc etc....

Today's lunch is half made and half bought.  I grilled asparagus, and steamed the broccoli :-).  The wrapped green item in the largest compartment is a vegan style waldorf wrap with a cashew paste, apples and other yummy goodies.  The wrapper is an edible leaf.  It was strange at first bite, but tasted good enough to finish.  Yes, I'm trying to explore healthy food choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give a handmade gift?

About Me

i love to create and make. A few of my favorite things to make are soaps, dreamy creams, bath and body products, knitting, beading, paper crafts, and more! I also teach classes and offer private lessons in candlemaking, soapmaking, creams and lotions, body scrubs and other bath time treats (teas, milks, melts, bombs).